SHIPPING RATES AND DELIVERY ESTIMATES
- We ask our customers to allow us 1-2 business days of processing time to assemble your order and are shipped via Canada Post. we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
- All shipping rates are listed in Canadian Dollars. All duties, customs, and taxes incurred when items are shipped internationally are the responsibility of the customer.
- Pick Up In Store allows you to pay online for a product and just select the “Pick up in-store” button in the Shipping method. You can pick up your orders at Auto World, located in Metropolis at Metrotown.
- Address: 169 - 4800 Kingsway #169, Burnaby, BC V5H 4J2
All sales are final. There are no returns, exchanges, refunds or warranty.
Please contact the customer service team directly and provide your order number and photos if you the product you received was damaged.
- Add products to shopping cart
- Once you have added the products, please select Check Out or Pay with Paypal
- Enter your user information. It is suggested to create an account beforehand in order to ensure that your information is registered with order and to track past orders.
- Click on Next, then choose the shipping method. Please note that your payment may be processed immediately. Payments changes are final and can not be refunded once the pre-order date has passed.
- Once your order is placed an email will be sent to your account with your order confirmation.
Combining shipments of multiple items is possible as long as the ordered items are:
- Already in stock; or
- Pre-ordered items that will be released in the same month.
If the order includes both pre-ordered items and in-stock items, or several pre-ordered items with different release dates, the order will be divided and quoted/shipped separately.
Release dates of pre-ordered items are subject to change. If a release date has been changed by the Manufacturer, the Customer will be notified of the situation. For multiple pre-ordered items originally scheduled for release on the same month, the affected items will be divided (quoted and shipped separately) by the months in which the items are scheduled for release.